Saturday, October 17, 2020

USA: Texas- Lone Star State

Mabuhay!

Welcome to Texas! :) Capital City is Austin. So, What comes to mind when you hear Texas? Me? to be honest, I relate it to rodeo, cowboy, horse. Texas is coin as the Lone Star State for its former status as an independent republic, and as a reminder of the states struggle for independence from Mexico. A Lone Star can be found on the Texas state flag and on the state seal. By land area Texas is 2nd largest state in US by both area (after Alaska) and population (after California). Largest City is Houston. Largest Metro is Dallas- Forth Worth Metroplex.
..and I love reading messages in my postcard. This card was dated July 9, 2011. I have this for 9years! and oh, I love the stamp! Makes my postcard complete if there is a stamp on it. Thank you Dave. by the way this is a Postcrossing Official card with ID US-11999409. Thank you Dave!
That's it! Till next postcard post!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are highly appreciated. Thank you.