Saturday, October 10, 2020

At Postcrossing Again!

Last October 8, 2020 I tried to retrieve my postcrossing account but I can't remember my password. So I decided to create a new account or maybe if I have time, I will contact the admin if I can have it again. My username there is ItsMeShengkay. If your also a postcrossing member lets connect there.

Anyway, my first postcrossing was created 2011 and I stop I think 2016. Been busy in my offline world and not able to have time in postcrossing. And then today, out of the blue I look for my postcard to find some inspiration and see the world through postcard. Below is my album for my postcard. I label them " postcrossing official cards", "Asia" cards from direct swap and join postcrossing forum games. Some cards are from online friends. I have I think around 300 cards 😁
This are some of the cards I have. 
Happy Postcrossing! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are highly appreciated. Thank you.