Thursday, October 15, 2020

CANADA: Parliament Building

Mabuhay! 
Welcome to Ottawa, Canada🍁. My dream place to live and work. In the very near future πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ™ƒ

Ottawa is the Capital city of Canada. Before when I hear Canada, I thought they are part of USA, but no. Canada is under the Monarchy of UK. This is the reason why language in Canada is in English and some part is speaking French. They are compose of Provinces and Territories. If I am not mistaken 10 provinces and 3 territories. They are the following: Alberta, British Columbia, Manitoba, New Brunswick, New Foundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ontario, Prince Edward Island, Quebec, Saskatchewan and Yukon. 
above is a parliament building where the Prime Minister live as what Mommy Willa says in her card. 

Mommy Willa is a fellow mommy blogger before and online acquintance. This card is stamp dated August 10, 2011. And I love my stamp, I believe this is a limited edition stamp. Prince William and Princess Kate I think was newlywed when this stamp was printed. Thank you Mommy Willa! This is a 9 year old postcard already. 😊
                               
So, that's it! Till next postcard post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts are highly appreciated. Thank you.