Friday, November 13, 2015

Back to my Old Self! Back to Postcrossing

I don't actually remember the last time I blog about my postcard and also Its been a year or two that I join postcrossing. But now I am so back! Last 2 weeks ago (last week of October) I decided to activate my postcrossing account and sent 10 postcard to random people. Most of my recipient is from Russia, I really believe Russia is one of the country that rich in culture (if money is not an issue, Russia is one of the country that I wanted to visit, also places in Europe like Paris and many other European country.

image not mine

So here I am again! Its never too late to start over again! :) 

3 comments:

  1. That's really good to know! I hope it goes well. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been into this hobby but I love what prostcrossers post about their experience. Miss you Sheng.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't experienced postcrossing. That is something I might do in 2016.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts are highly appreciated. Thank you.